Who we are
Nibhas HRD Solution was founded in 2013 with a vision of helping our clients. We specialize in medical jobs and non-medical job services. Our focus has been and will remain upon developing and continually enhancing our relationship with our clients by ensuring that we meet their expectations. Their success is ours as well. We at Nibhas HRD Solutions are a team of the best recruitment agency, who comes with a promise of delivering the best medical jobs and non-medical job placement services that focus on playing a supportive role in your business and its holistic growth.
Our website address is: http://nibhashrd.com/wp.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
“Personal information”- means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person including common identifiers such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person and any other information that is so categorized by applicable laws. We collect information about you and/or your usage to provide better services and offerings. The Personal Information that we collect, and how we collect it, depends upon how you interact with us. We collect the following categories of Personal Information in the following ways:
- information that one would usually include in a resume, including name, contact details including e-mail address and mobile number, work experience, educational qualifications, data relating to your current and past remuneration or salary, a copy of your resume, etc. when you register on the Platform;
- name, email address, password, country, city, contact number and company/organization that you are associated with, when the you sign up for alerts on the Platform;
- we may collect your Personal Information such as name, age, contact details, preferences, etc. through surveys and forms, when you choose to participate in these surveys etc.;
- information about the services that you use and how you use them, including log information and location information, when you are a user of the services through the Platform;
- we may also collect information relating to your caste and information about whether you are eligible for any affirmative action programmes or policies, if you opt to provide such information;
- when you communicate with NHS or use the Platform to communicate with other Users (such as partners), we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide;
- when you use a device to access the Platform, NHS may collect technical or other related information from the device as well as the device location;
- To the extent permitted by law, NHS may record and monitor your communications with us to ensure compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations and our internal policies. This may include the recording of telephone conversations;
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
NHS operates channels, pages and accounts on some social media sites to inform, assist and engage with customers. NHS monitors and records comments and posts made on these channels about itself in order to improve its products and services.
Please note that you must not communicate the following information to NHS through such social media sites:
– sensitive personal data including (i) special categories of personal data meaning any information revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, bio-metric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation and (ii) other sensitive personal data such as criminal convictions and offences and national identification number ; – Excessive, inappropriate, offensive or defamatory content. NHS is not responsible for any information posted on those sites other than the information posted by its employees on its behalf. NHS is only responsible for its own use of the Personal Information received through such sites.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We restrict access to your Personal Information to employees who we believe reasonably need to know/or that information to fulfil their jobs to provide, operate, develop, or improve our products or services.
NHS does not disclose, transfer or share your Personal Information with others except with:
- Our affiliates and group companies to the extent required for our internal business and/or administrative purposes and/or general corporate operations and for provision of services;
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, or sale of assets or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of NHS’s business assets we may disclose Personal Information to those involved in the negotiation or transfer.
- Third party service providers and marketing partners that NHS engages to a) provide services over the Platform on NHS’s behalf; b) maintain the Platform and mailing lists; or c) communicate with you on NHS’s behalf about offers relating to its products and/or services. NHS will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect your Personal Information and are also subject to appropriate confidentiality / non-disclosure obligations.
- Third party advertisers to display advertisements to you when you visit the Platform. The third-party advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies). These companies may use information about you and your visits to this Platform and other web sites to provide advertisements on this Platform.
The Company does not provide any Personal Information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted advertisement. However, if you interact with or view an advertisement, the advertiser may make certain assumptions and, in the process, learn certain Personal Information about you. For instance, if you view and click an advertisement that is targeted towards women in the age group 18- 24 from a specific geographic area, the advertiser may assume that you meet the relevant criteria.
NHS does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on NHS’s behalf unless such transfer is legally required.
If your Personal Information is transferred outside India, we take the necessary steps to protect your Personal Information in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (www.nibhashrd.com), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
To use the Platform, you agree that you must be the minimum age (described in this paragraph below) or older.
The minimum age for these purposes shall be eighteen (18), however if local laws require that you must be older for NHS to be able to lawfully provide the services over the Platform to you then that older age shall apply as the applicable minimum age.
If you are under the age of 18 or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you must use the Platform under the supervision of your parent, legal guardian or responsible adult.
Retention of Personal Information
Your Personal Information will not be retained by NHS any longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Information is processed and/or in accordance with legal, regulatory, contractual or statutory obligations as applicable.
At the expiry of such periods, your Personal Information will be deleted or archived in compliance with applicable laws
Controlling your personal information
You have the right to invoke your rights which are available to data principals or data subjects (as per applicable laws and regulations) in relation to your Personal Information which is being processed by NHS.
NHS provides you the ability to keep your Personal Information accurate and up-to-date. If at any time you would like to a) rectify, update or correct your Personal Information; b) obtain confirmation on whether or not your Personal Information is processed by it; c) access your Personal Information or exercise your right to data portability; or d) exercise your right to restrict the continuing disclosure of your Personal Information to any third party by NHS in certain circumstances, you are requested to contact us using the contact details mentions in paragraph 15 below. We will require you to provide a valid proof of your identity, in order to ensure that your rights are respected.
For the exercise of certain rights, you may be required to approach the relevant authority / designated officer as per the provisions of the applicable data protection laws/ NHS may in accordance with the provisions of applicable data protection laws, charge a fee for fulfilling your request, in particular in case of excessive or manifestly unfounded request. Further you acknowledge that the above mentioned rights are not absolute and are subject to limitations as per the applicable data protection laws.
How we protect your data
- The security and confidentiality of your Personal Information is important to us and NHS has invested significant resources to protect the safekeeping and confidentiality of your personal data. When using external service providers acting as processors, we require that they adhere to the same standards as NHS does. Regardless of where your Personal Information is transferred or stored, we take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that personal data is kept secure.
NHS does not store any account related information or any credit / debit card details. NHS shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by Users as a result of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the User’s account, credit cards or debit cards in the course of any online transactions or payments made for any products and/or services offered through the Platform.
In case any Personal Information is shared by you with NHS, which is not requested by NHS during registration, (whether mandatory or optionally), NHS will not be liable for any information security breach or disclosure in relation to such information.